3255 Edgemont Blvd.,
North Vancouver, BC V7R 2P1
Main entrance is accessed through the courtyard of Highlands United Church, just off Edgemont Rd. in Edgemont Village.
*note - Your child must be two years old by August 31, 2017 in order to be enrolled in the program.
For all withdrawals from and including September 1, Highlands Preschool requires one full calendar month's written notice (the "Notice Period") to be received by the 1st day of the month preceding the month of withdrawal. Tuition is payable and will be charged during the Notice Period; however, your child is still enrolled and is welcome to attend school during the Notice Period. All outstanding tuition payments will be refunded, excluding the non-refundable deposit (see information above regarding the non-refundable deposit). Notice of withdrawal is to be delivered to our Director or Registrar by hand, mail, or email. The only exception to this is for children enrolled in the Two Year Old Class. While we prefer one full month’s written notice, in consideration of the young age of the children in the Two Year Old Class, we will waive the notice requirement if we are able to fill the spot within the month your child leaves the program. A refund will be given as of the date the spot is filled.
5. Probationary Notice: If, despite Highlands Preschool’s best efforts, the school is not a good fit for your child, the school reserves the right to give your family one month’s probationary notice. For this month, the Director will customize a plan to further help your child. Parents must be willing to work with the school to implement the decided upon plan or may choose to withdraw immediately. If at the end of the month the situation does not improve you will be required to withdraw from the school.
6. Class Changes: Students who did not receive their first choice of classes will be permitted to move to another class if a space becomes available before October 31. After October 31, any vacancies will be offered to families outside the preschool.
7. Late Pick-Up Charge: Children are to be picked-up immediately upon dismissal. Failure to pick-up your child within 15 minutes of classroom dismissal time will result in a Late Pick-Up Charge of $30.00 per child; any late pick-up after 30 minutes post class dismissal will result in a Late Pick-Up Charge of $50.00 per child. Parents will be invoiced for this charge by email and payment is due to Highlands Preschool immediately upon receipt of invoice.
8. Missed Payments: There is a $25 administration charge for any missed payments in addition to any banking charges incurred to the preschool. If three missed payments are incurred, we require payment by cash for all future months. Alternatively, we may request the withdrawal of the child from the school. Please note that if you change financial institutions you will need to inform the Executive Director and update your post-dated cheques to ensure proper payment and not incur any administration charges.
- Summer Camp July 4-7, 2017
- Summer Camp July 10-14, 2017
FALL 2017 REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Registration has started online for Fall 2017 programs, open to children born in 2013, 2014 & 2015.
CURRENT YEAR OPENINGS STILL AVAILABLE!
We have a few spaces left for immediate enrolment for children born in 2012 of 2013.
3/4 yr old’s - M/T/W/Th, 1 - 3pm or 3/4 yr old’s - M/T/W/Th, 12:15 - 2:45pm, including 1 day of outdoor school. We will be accepting new students each month until June 2017.
Please email email@example.com for more information or to schedule a tour.
Arrange a tour of our preschool. Call or email our Executive Director, to make an appointment at (604) 980-1740 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: There are no tours from July-August as we are closed for the summer.
Nothing from July 1, 2017 to July 31, 2017.
We have a few spaces left for immediate enrolment for children born in 2012 & 2013 and will be accepting students each month until June.
Please email email@example.com for more information or to request a tour.
© 2016 Copyright Highlands Preschool. All rights reserved.Site and Design by Broad Communications